Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/jnovipea/public_html/public/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3
Dolphins, Firelizards and wathcwhers oh my
L*
Gianfar General

Rules
     Summary
     Visitors
     Estate and Sim
     RolePlay
     Dress
     Website Rules

About The Peaks
     Roles
     Rentals
     Notices
     Events
     Story Lines

Dragons of Pern
     About DoP

Friends & Associates
     Grendel's
     Isle of Wyrms
     NCI

Helpful Toys
     Time Zones

* Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

News: Sunday Meeting notes are here!

Know something we ought to talk about? An idea, a suggestion, a complaint... add it to the Agenda thread, or contact Vee inworld. Even if you can't make the meeting, we'll discuss anything relevant. (And usually a few things that aren't.)

Recent stories:

Some items may be for registered players only, sorry

Login with username, password and session length

Topic: Dolphins, Firelizards and wathcwhers oh my  (Read 6562 times)

Pages: 1 [2]
Print

*Skyrr

Reply #15 on: February 01, 2009, 05:54:34 AM Re: Dolphins, Firelizards and wathcwhers oh my

Stripey used wings from a grendal av, a draken? I think, something like that anyway. Skyrr is basically a modified compy with a set of independent wings I got rather a long time ago and rebuilt them.  The updates to the compy make it much more reliable now then it was back in the beginning and if you have not updated your Nargus avatars, it would be a very good idea to do so.
View Profile

*Pseverica

Reply #16 on: May 18, 2009, 04:32:26 PM Re: Dolphins, Firelizards and wathcwhers oh my

I have just created an alt character with the intention of running it as a wild firelizard, as and when I can find a suitable firelizard avatar skin/set. (I would like my main character to play a 'speaking' part, probably a holder, once I have worked out her story and background.) The firelizard would be a curious (i.e. nosy) creature,  Smiley who wants to find out what everyone is up to and if things it sees are interesting (i.e. good toys or edible...) Question: while fire lizard skins are being developed, are the dragons resizeable? Could I get a dragon and shrink it?

Thanks,

Pseverica (which is the name of both my characters)
View Profile

***WendyFoxchase

Reply #17 on: May 20, 2009, 04:27:55 PM Re: Dolphins, Firelizards and wathcwhers oh my

• Sim Officer
Gianfarian dragons don't shrink down to fire lizard size easily, and their AO is designed for their original size. There's a freebie dragon tiny in the library, most of our fire lizards add wings to their compy avatars.

Life is a playground. Play!

View Profile

Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Jump to:  

Endar template 1.0 © www.Endar.org - Images & Content copyright of www.GianfarPeaks.com.

TinyPortal v0.9.8 © Bloc | Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines