Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/jnovipea/public_html/public/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/jnovipea/public_html/public/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3
Deer!
L*
Gianfar General

Rules
     Summary
     Visitors
     Estate and Sim
     RolePlay
     Dress
     Website Rules

About The Peaks
     Roles
     Rentals
     Notices
     Events
     Story Lines

Dragons of Pern
     About DoP

Friends & Associates
     Grendel's
     Isle of Wyrms
     NCI

Helpful Toys
     Time Zones

* Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

News: Sunday Meeting notes are here!

Know something we ought to talk about? An idea, a suggestion, a complaint... add it to the Agenda thread, or contact Vee inworld. Even if you can't make the meeting, we'll discuss anything relevant. (And usually a few things that aren't.)

Recent stories:

Some items may be for registered players only, sorry

Login with username, password and session length

Topic: Deer!  (Read 3543 times)

Pages: [1]
Print

*BigBadaBoom

on: March 06, 2008, 01:53:30 AM Deer!

Deer are running loose in Shuala!

(and all over the place, thanks an apparent bug with  Havok 4)
View Profile

**Ludo Merit

Reply #1 on: June 13, 2008, 02:04:30 PM Re: Deer!

• Gianfar Resident
Pern has deer? Maybe they were preserved on Gianfar, but the DragonLovers Guide says they died off everywhere else.
View Profile

***Nekome

Reply #2 on: June 13, 2008, 02:40:04 PM Re: Deer!

• Sim Officer
Deer didn't make it here either Ludo, although turkeies and chickens did I beleive. Thanks for the reminder, its a test for the wherries we want to have running amuck. Cause that would be just lovely. Wild wherries coming at you randomly. Fire lizards would actually be cool too. I'm not sure if we can make them fly though.

From the Weyr and From the bowl, Bronze and Brown and Blue and Green,
Rise the dragonmen of Pern,
Aloft, on wing, seen, then unseen

...Nekome

View Profile

**Ludo Merit

Reply #3 on: June 16, 2008, 12:39:02 AM Re: Deer!

• Gianfar Resident
Wild wherries! I was thinking of making myself a wherry, but if there are going to be wild ones maybe I shouldn't because mine would look different.

Last Edit: June 16, 2008, 12:41:38 AM by Ludo Merit

View Profile

***Nekome

Reply #4 on: June 23, 2008, 01:33:26 PM Re: Deer!

• Sim Officer
Make away, we haven't decided on a design the last that I heard, perhaps what you create could help the process.  I do know that wild animals will be part of the final sim plan, as will other normal environmental items.

From the Weyr and From the bowl, Bronze and Brown and Blue and Green,
Rise the dragonmen of Pern,
Aloft, on wing, seen, then unseen

...Nekome

View Profile

*****Soo Novi

Reply #5 on: August 03, 2008, 04:37:18 PM Re: Deer!

• Administrator
Godsmackgirl:

I removed your post because all of the images that you displayed are copyright works of Anne McCaffrey and Jody Lynne Nye.  You had no disclaimer and they were not watermarked.  You will find that all those images are available at the spawning point in the sim, with the proper watermark and terms of use notecard. 

I realize your intention may have been helpful, but I can not allow unauthorized, unprotected copyright works, particularly not Anne's, to be distributed from our site and sims.

Please repost the topic without the graphics and we can discuss it.

“The more you love, the more you can love—and the more intensely you love.  Nor is there any limit on how many you can love.  If a person had time enough, he could love all of that majority who are decent and just.”  ~ Robert Heinlein's character Lazarus Long

View ProfileWWW

**Ludo Merit

Reply #6 on: August 10, 2008, 09:29:12 AM Re: Deer!

• Gianfar Resident
I have a wherry mod of the free Dragonlet from Grendel's that is in the Library. I can give instructions for that mod if others are interested in doing it. It is the size of an adolescent wherry - I measured it against an ostrich, which is the size of an adult wherry. It even looks like an ostrich when it is in the 'bend over' pose.

It is certified ugly enough to be a wherry by the two Gianfarian important people who have seen it.

Your harper/npcdolphin/npcwherry friend, Ludo
View Profile

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Endar template 1.0 © www.Endar.org - Images & Content copyright of www.GianfarPeaks.com.

TinyPortal v0.9.8 © Bloc | Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines