Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/jnovipea/public_html/public/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3
First Intro to Pern Class - Pre Launch Activities
L*
Gianfar General

Rules
     Summary
     Visitors
     Estate and Sim
     RolePlay
     Dress
     Website Rules

About The Peaks
     Roles
     Rentals
     Notices
     Events
     Story Lines

Dragons of Pern
     About DoP

Friends & Associates
     Grendel's
     Isle of Wyrms
     NCI

Helpful Toys
     Time Zones

* Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

News: Sunday Meeting notes are here!

Know something we ought to talk about? An idea, a suggestion, a complaint... add it to the Agenda thread, or contact Vee inworld. Even if you can't make the meeting, we'll discuss anything relevant. (And usually a few things that aren't.)

Recent stories:

Some items may be for registered players only, sorry

Login with username, password and session length

Topic: First Intro to Pern Class - Pre Launch Activities  (Read 4785 times)

Linked Events
  • Intro to Pern-Pre Launch Class: February 06, 2008
  • Intro to Pern-Pre Launch Class: March 05, 2008
  • Intro to Pern-Pre Launch Class: March 19, 2008

Pages: [1]
Print

*****Soo Novi

on: January 31, 2008, 11:45:10 PM First Intro to Pern Class - Pre Launch Activities

• Administrator
Seana Kidd and Jael Regent will be offering an "Introduction to Pern" class in the sims while we are under construction.  This is a good way to learn about Pern in general, about the Dragons of Pern group, and about the direction the sims are going in preparation for your character development.  We're not open yet, but that doesn't meant you can't start getting ready!

Informal  Introduction to the Dragons of  Pern meeting  on  Wednesday, February 6th at 3:00 P.M. SL time (PST).  Come meet, talk, and hear a little about the Dragons of Pern.  Notecards about Pern , along with a brief discussion covering the basics about the  Dragons of  Pern, will be presented.

Location will be posted at the spawning point on Gianfar: 

http://slurl.com/secondlife/Gianfar/77/127/66/?img=http://www.gianfarpeaks.com/images/holdfalls2-512.jpg&title=Gianfar%20Peaks&msg=Visit%20The%20Peaks!.

This class is currently scheduled to run bi-weekly as need calls for it.

Last Edit: March 04, 2008, 10:54:05 PM by Soo Novi

“The more you love, the more you can love—and the more intensely you love.  Nor is there any limit on how many you can love.  If a person had time enough, he could love all of that majority who are decent and just.”  ~ Robert Heinlein's character Lazarus Long

View ProfileWWW

*BigBadaBoom

Reply #1 on: February 12, 2008, 10:56:18 PM Re: First Intro to Pern Class - Pre Launch Activities

Is there a chat log from the class available?
View Profile

*****Soo Novi

Reply #2 on: February 13, 2008, 02:49:14 AM Re: First Intro to Pern Class - Pre Launch Activities

• Administrator
Is there a chat log from the class available?

Good question.  I think Seana kept one, but I'll check to see.

“The more you love, the more you can love—and the more intensely you love.  Nor is there any limit on how many you can love.  If a person had time enough, he could love all of that majority who are decent and just.”  ~ Robert Heinlein's character Lazarus Long

View ProfileWWW

***Seana

Reply #3 on: February 13, 2008, 10:29:35 AM Re: First Intro to Pern Class - Pre Launch Activities

• Sim Officer
Yes, there is a log.  I'll send one to anyone interested...unless we need a more general distribution.  It's on my other computer, but I'll be able to share the log when I get on later tonight.
View Profile

**jaelregent

Reply #4 on: February 13, 2008, 11:55:51 AM backup log of First Intro to Pern Class - Pre Launch Activities

• Gianfar Resident
     I also have a log of the first Intro to Pern Class on my computer at home. If Seana can't find her log or something happened to it; we can use my log. I just used cut and as the meeting progressed.  I may have inadvertently left something out , but I hope not.

Jael Regent, typing during a lunch break at work ;P

reality is what you perceive it to be

View Profile

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Endar template 1.0 © www.Endar.org - Images & Content copyright of www.GianfarPeaks.com.

TinyPortal v0.9.8 © Bloc | Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines