Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/jnovipea/public_html/public/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/jnovipea/public_html/public/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3
Archives
L*
Gianfar General

Rules
     Summary
     Visitors
     Estate and Sim
     RolePlay
     Dress
     Website Rules

About The Peaks
     Roles
     Rentals
     Notices
     Events
     Story Lines

Dragons of Pern
     About DoP

Friends & Associates
     Grendel's
     Isle of Wyrms
     NCI

Helpful Toys
     Time Zones

* Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

News: Sunday Meeting notes are here!

Know something we ought to talk about? An idea, a suggestion, a complaint... add it to the Agenda thread, or contact Vee inworld. Even if you can't make the meeting, we'll discuss anything relevant. (And usually a few things that aren't.)

Recent stories:

Some items may be for registered players only, sorry

Login with username, password and session length

Topic: Archives  (Read 1532 times)

Pages: [1]
Print

*****Varian

on: September 08, 2008, 05:09:13 AM Archives

• Administrator
  • Varian - expect anything...
Now seems to be a good time to lay down a few good habits...  Cheesy

We need to keep track of what we're doing, so, for the Hold, I'm going to start an Archive thread. Periodically, assuming this works, I'll freeze the thread & start a new one. Whenever we hit a major RP point, in fact - a Gather, a mating flight, or whatever.

I don't know how the halls & Weyr will manage this, but it occurred to me that the Hold has a certain advantage. In my backstory, I came up with the idea of a loose spy network, which Lady V ran for her father. (Yes, Vee is the MasterSpy of Pern!  Wink ) So I want these archive threads to look like messages or letters for the archives of the 'Friends of Gianfar'.

What I'd like you to do, dear Holder, is to post an account of any significant RP you engage in, so we all know what's been going on. Just a few lines will do. Something like...
Code:
Met Fred today. Joeth ate 5 herdbeast and a hamster for breakfast. Will see him again tomorrow.

Whatever the rest of the Hold, and, indeed, of the players, might need to know.

And I'll post the first item myself...  Cheesy

- Varian
Lady Holder Gianfar
(Pern geek, etc.)
"We are everywhere, for your convenience." - Psi Corps, Babylon 5

View Profile

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Endar template 1.0 © www.Endar.org - Images & Content copyright of www.GianfarPeaks.com.

TinyPortal v0.9.8 © Bloc | Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines